EMERGENCY DISASTER RESPONSE & RESTORATION
24-Hour Emergency Response Crews Are Ready
Property damages or loss of a business facility due to a disaster can result in business interruption, which leads to lost revenue, unexpected expenses, and the inability to contribute to the local economy. If your business has ever been impacted by a tornado, hurricane, earthquake, or another disaster —natural or man-made— then you’ve dealt with the painful aftermath and know it’s important to have a trusted partner through the recovery process.
After 25 years in the industry, OG体育 Global Disaster Solutions (GDS) has earned the reputation of providing safe, efficient, and customized disaster response and restoration solutions for all types of incidents, large and small. OG体育 is your one source for total emergency response and recovery.
For immediate help with storm and disaster recovery, CALL 877.511.2962
CONTACT A STORM AND DISASTER RECOVERY EXPERT
THE COTTON DIFFERENCE
24/7 Situational Awareness
Pre-loaded Fleet for Immediate Dispatch
Trusted Global Partner in Restoration, Disaster Recovery, and Construction
Adhere to OSHA Standards, Along with Local, State, and Federal Regulations
Commercial-grade Equipment and Innovative Thinking
OG体育 is headquartered in Houston, Texas, with offices and building partnerships in North America and abroad to respond quickly to disaster events. As soon as a disaster occurs, OG体育 begins reaching out to clients and partners and assigns crews to arrive on-site and assess the damage. Some of the most common disaster events include tropical storms, hurricanes, hail, tornadoes, earthquakes, landslides, and severe winter weather.
NOTABLE DISASTERS COTTON GDS HAS RESPONDED TO:
- Tropical Storm Allison, Houston, TX — 2001
- Mudslide, Jamaica — 2005
- Hurricane Katrina, New Orleans, LA — 2005
- Hurricane Wilma, Cancun, MX — 2005
- MC252, Gulf of Mexico — 2010
- Hurricane Isaac, New Orleans, LA — 2012
- Superstorm Sandy, New York, NY — 2012
- Hurricane Odile, San Jose del Cabo, MX — 2014
- Hurricane Matthew, Savannah, GA — 2016
- Hurricane Harvey, Houston, TX — 2017
- Hurricane Irma, Florida — 2017
- Hurricane Maria, Puerto Rico — 2017
- Hurricane Florence, The Carolinas — 2018
- Hurricane Michael, Panama City Beach, FL — 2018
- Hurricane Dorian, Bahamas — 2019
- Tropical Storm Imelda, Beaumont, TX — 2019
- Tornado, Nashville, TN — 2020
Hurricane Laura, Southwest Louisiana – 2020
- Hurricane Delta, Southwest Louisiana – 2020
- Hurricane Ida, Southeast Louisiana – 2021
COTTON’S DISASTER RESPONSE SERVICES
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Rapid Response and Mobilization
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Catastrophe Management
- Structure Cleaning
- Desiccant/Refrigerant Drying
- Anti-Microbial Product Application
- Cleaning and Decontamination of Heating and Air Conditioning System
- Wet Document and Vital Records Recovery and Restoration, Including Freeze Drying Services
- Removal and Disposal of Wet Materials
- Daily Monitoring and Recording of Moisture Levels
- Content Cleaning, Manipulation, Inventory, and Storage
- Pack-Out, Moving, and Storage
- Emergency Power
- Electronics and Data Recovery
WHY CHOOSE COTTON GDS
During a disaster, OG体育 utilizes turnkey services to help your business through the recovery process from beginning to end. There’s no need to hire different contractors when OG体育 can clean up debris, handle the mitigation, remediation, and reconstruction of your property until it is returned to its pre-event state or better.
Furthermore, the company’s 24-hour vigilant team, The Watch, monitors weather activity and disasters worldwide that could impact clients and their communities. This ensures that OG体育, its partners, and clients receive proper notice of potential severe weather and can plan accordingly. In the event of an unpredictable catastrophic event, such as a man-made disaster, The Watch immediately notifies OG体育 personnel, allowing for immediate response and the rapid mobilization of crews and equipment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ How fast can cotton gds respond to a disaster emergency at a commercial property?
+ if a disaster strikes my business or commercial property, should I call my insurance first?
With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, OG体育 recommends getting a professional restoration contractor on site as fast as possible to secure the scene and board up your property after the disaster. Your insurance company wants you to be proactive when it comes to dealing with damage to your commercial property and delaying your call to a professional restoration contractor can cause more damage.
+ How long does the disaster restoration process take after an emergency?
OG体育 works around the clock to get your business back to its pre-event state as quickly as possible. However, the exact restoration timeline will vary depending on the severity and category of the damages. Once on site, your OG体育 Project Coordinator will assess the damage and provide you with a customized timeline.
+ IS IT SAFE TO ENTER MY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY OR BUSINESS AFTER A FIRE?
OG体育 strongly advises you to avoid re-entering your business or commercial property after a fire. Beyond the risk of smoke inhalation, fire and smoke can weaken a building, increasing the possibility of your property collapsing and causing injuries.
+ can cotton gds handle the project from beginning to end?
ADDITIONAL COTTON ASSISTANCE
Following a disaster, your business might require extensive repairs to the roof and building's structure, but that doesn't always mean long-term business interruption. In addition to construction and roofing services, which help the exterior part of your business, OG体育 Logistics and OG体育 Culinary offer temporary facilities and catering services that allow your business to move forward with operations, so you may continue serving your communities.